DANIEL DAVIES & DR. RICK DAVIES
Daniel Davies – Family Class
Daniel started judo back in 1995 as a teenager with his father who was looking for an activity that they could do together. He is a talented athlete and went on to compete for the Ontario Team at the Nationals and eventually attained his black belt together with his father. While Dan took time off to study law and start a family, his father kept on, achieving his second degree black belt through much hard work and dedication. Daniel, Daniel’s wife, Maya, and children, Ben and Hannah all practice together with their cousin, Saphira in the Sunday family class. Hannah particularly loves doing the judo moves on “Saba”(Grandpa).
OTTAWA MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS CLASSES
Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness aims to provide the highest quality instruction not only for athletes that have high aspirations but also for beginners that may not hold Olympic type dreams. All levels of experience are most welcome with appropriate programs custom made to suit any fitness or skill level.
TINA TAKAHASHI'S HIGHLIGHTS
- CANADA’S 1ST GOLD MEDAL AT WORLD JUDO COMPETITION
- CANADA’S 1ST WOMEN’S OLYMPIC COACH
- CANADA’S SPORT FEDERATION CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FOR PIONEERING WOMEN’S COMPETITIVE JUDO
- CANADA’S JUDO SPORTS HALL OF FAME, JUDO ONTARIO, OTTAWA AND NEPEAN SPORTS HALL OF FAME MEMBER
- CANADA’S JUDO INSTRUCTOR FOR PRIME MINISTER MULRONEY & PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU’S CHILDREN