Paddye Mann – Pee Wee Judo
Paddye received her shodan, 1st degree black belt in 2003. A world renowned clothing designer from Pakenham, she started judo as an adult and is a former instructor for children’s judo in Beckwith and Arnprior. She has attended kata/patterns camps studying under 10th dan, women’s pioneer, Keiko Fukuda in California. Paddye brings her granddaughters, Lilah and Remi from Pakenham to Pee Wee children’s classes and girls summer camp. She is an excellent role model, strict and precise but with a great sense of humour, knowledge and experience of human nature.
OTTAWA MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS CLASSES
Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness aims to provide the highest quality instruction not only for athletes that have high aspirations but also for beginners that may not hold Olympic type dreams. All levels of experience are most welcome with appropriate programs custom made to suit any fitness or skill level.
TINA TAKAHASHI'S HIGHLIGHTS
- CANADA’S 1ST GOLD MEDAL AT WORLD JUDO COMPETITION
- CANADA’S 1ST WOMEN’S OLYMPIC COACH
- CANADA’S SPORT FEDERATION CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FOR PIONEERING WOMEN’S COMPETITIVE JUDO
- CANADA’S JUDO SPORTS HALL OF FAME, JUDO ONTARIO, OTTAWA AND NEPEAN SPORTS HALL OF FAME MEMBER
- CANADA’S JUDO INSTRUCTOR FOR PRIME MINISTER MULRONEY & PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU’S CHILDREN