Wrestling class teaches the basic and advanced grappling movements of the first Olympic sport. This class includes takedowns and using the upper and lower body with exercises and drills designed to create the complete wrestler. Teens, men and women’s classes are available for serious wrestlers or students with an existing rank in another art.
SCHEDULE COMING SOON
OTTAWA MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS CLASSES
Tina Takahashi Martial Arts & Fitness aims to provide the highest quality instruction not only for athletes that have high aspirations but also for beginners that may not hold Olympic type dreams. All levels of experience are most welcome with appropriate programs custom made to suit any fitness or skill level.
TINA TAKAHASHI'S HIGHLIGHTS
- CANADA’S 1ST GOLD MEDAL AT WORLD JUDO COMPETITION
- CANADA’S 1ST WOMEN’S OLYMPIC COACH
- CANADA’S SPORT FEDERATION CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FOR PIONEERING WOMEN’S COMPETITIVE JUDO
- CANADA’S JUDO SPORTS HALL OF FAME, JUDO ONTARIO, OTTAWA AND NEPEAN SPORTS HALL OF FAME MEMBER
- CANADA’S JUDO INSTRUCTOR FOR PRIME MINISTER MULRONEY & PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU’S CHILDREN